Experienced attorneys based in Bethlehem, Free State.
Do you need legal or property advice? Make “the smart choice” and experience peace of mind with JA Botha Attorneys, who has more than 25 years’ experience in a wide variety of legal, commercial and labour law disciplines.
Our services include:
- Commercial Law, Company Law, Consumer Protection Law, Credit Law and Corporate Governance, including but not limited to: Memorandum of Incorporation, drafting of various commercial agreements of sale, lease, credit agreements, joint ventures, shareholders agreements, association agreements, partnership agreements, building contracts, insurance contracts, tender documents, legal opinions and registration of Companies and Trusts.
- Buying and selling of residential properties, farms, flats, businesses etc. Only 2% seller’s commission!
- Labour and employment law, including but not limited to the total spectrum of Industrial Relations, Labour Relations, HR training, UIF, COIDA, Employment Equity, various types of contracts of employment, restraint of trade agreements, collective bargaining, developing of workplace policies and frameworks, recruitment and placements, disciplinary codes and procedures, unfair dismissals, unfair labour practices, residual unfair dismissals, retrenchments, dispute resolution, acting as Arbitrator and Chairman of Disciplinary hearings for various employers and organizations, appearances at private arbitrations, CCMA and Bargaining Council Arbitrations, Labour Court reviews and opinions.
- Claims for damages, including medical malpractice claims.
- Wills, Antenuptial contracts and Trusts.
- Commercial Civil litigation in the Supreme/High Courts, including but not limited to the total spectrum of commercial litigation and applications for sequestrations and liquidations.